3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [Modeling]My experimentation with the blender cut tool

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So guys I made this car(Honda Accord) which looks like a mash of 1960's and a Honda Accord(without the wheels). I kind of like it, but i'm not going to texture it because the topology of the model is terrible, I spend about 30 mins to an hour getting it to this state.(from the original mess) I learned a lot of stuff about the cut tool, however the model has triangles all over the place and as you can see from the image when I add a subsurface modifier everything just breaks down.

So guys I just want to know, what do you like about the model and what do you hate? (example: please don't just say 'It looks great!!' because I know it doesn't, tell me what looks great 'I really like the windows' and what doesn't 'but the body is just terrible, you really messed up on the lights you should have made them more curved, etc')

I also included the blender file if you want to view the rest of the model, or even add wheels to it, or whatever.

(this model is free to use for anything(including Commercial projects), just you can't sell the model as a model, only as a part of a game. Feel free to edit it in any way you like, rename it, whatever) o yeah and give me credit.)

RAM 8 GB

i7-4770k CPU 3.50 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:43:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:43:59