3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Uncle Wolfs 3D Bazaar

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Wolf !

I've been following your work. So I decided to write. I am very sympathetic to your work style. Do you have your own style. Incredible view of things. Keep it up. I will continue to keep an eye on your work. I really like.

Regards,
OldPMan
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2016 05:23 Edited at: 24th Jul 2016 05:23
Hello OldPman! Thank you! I truely appreciate the people following my work on here! A lot more than the sales on the store actually

As the thread has reached a new page, allow me to migrate the latest material on here. Do also note that all of these have been uploaded to the store and I am awaiting approval

Migrated from page 4

Uploaded to store!

Ornate Pocket Watch and alternative version

Here is the watch with correct normalmapping! You'll also see it from different angles and the version without the lid.

Wooden Bow

A wooden bow with some decorative ornaments on the metallic parts.
This model didn't live up to what I wanted to do...but oh well! I guess its fine.

temple plinth

Always useful for fantasy or jungle scenes. Its the kind of model I never seem to have enough off.

RsX Modulation Unit (version with and without screen will be available)

Scifi Prop in the style of the abandoned terraforming plant pack. You'll get a version without the screen on the store as well. I'll drop a post once all these have been uploaded.

Thanks for visiting!

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2016 18:54
That terraforming model is pretty sweet stuff.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2016 05:27 Edited at: 27th Jul 2016 05:28
I managed to upload the old texture to the store with the reversed numbers, so the clock is not yet available. The other stuff is whoops!

@Bolt Action Gaming: Thank you!! I'll add some more before I string it all up to a new pack.

I have finished my mercenary character While this will likely be archived or a free release because I borrowed from too many sources. (The hair is from GG's character creator, some cloth textures are from pin-up photos, character base is from the cosmic prophet)
I'm however happy that this project is finished now and quite content with how she looks...even if she looks a little surprised

Female Cyberpunk/SF Noir mercenary

-Wolf
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2016 05:59
wolf she's so beautiful and right when i need a girlfriend
great work
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2016 09:01
Quote: "wolf she's so beautiful and right when i need a girlfriend"

......she's taken! Back off, Bugsy!

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2016 09:51
@Bugsy: ha! Thanks mate! I can send her via Skype. I'm sure you got some funky animations you can rig her to.

@Unfamillia:
Quote: "......she's taken! Back off, Bugsy!"

She's taken?? Quick! Somebody call Liam Neeson

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2016 16:58
Hey gang!

Here are some minor additions I have recently crafted:

Triple screen terminal.

Absurdly large Satcom unit. The presentation does not really show how big it is in Guru...I'll add a screen of that later

As always: More to come

-Wolf
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2016 17:14
well as Always... wow..
very nice...

Harry
Harry
When nothing goes right, go left
PM
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Great Wolf !
WOW Quality !
Regards.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 13:15
these are truly impressive wolf, great stuff.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 13:30 Edited at: 11th Aug 2016 13:30
Wolf! We appear to be on the same page with models.......

Rusty
Satalite Dish
Sci Fi
Desolate

Great looking work buddy. Looks like this could work in accordance to what we spoke about the other day!

Cheers

Jay.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 15:11 Edited at: 11th Aug 2016 15:14
Hey Gang! Thanks for all the support! I truely appreciate it! When I have another 10 Models ready, I'll up them all to the store.

@Unfamillia: Oh sure! This is fine! You show up here with your superior engine and your great models and just shove them in MY thread?! You menace.
Don't even think that I won't counter that with some of my own.

Joking! Good work on your end buddy!! I said earlier I'd give some in-guru screenshots for reference of scale and how to use that thing.

-Wolf

Attachments

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 15:22 Edited at: 11th Aug 2016 15:24
Haha. Not my intention to jump on your thread! haha. I got excited when I saw your dish and wanted to share that I was also working on one.

Great minds!..........eh.......

Yours look great in GG. Is that one of Rolfy's skyboxes? It can be annoying how talented that man is! haha. Great looking screenshots buddy.

I won't post anymore screenshots of my models on YOUR thread. Sorry.

Just looking at the screenshots a bit closer, I would personally tone the normal map down a touch. The second screenie is what I am referencing. This is just my opinion though.

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 19:18 Edited at: 11th Aug 2016 19:20
Thanks man! But I was joking!! I'm always interested in your work.
And yeah! You'd even have to look hard in AAA titles to find BG's as good as rolfys.

Quote: "Just looking at the screenshots a bit closer, I would personally tone the normal map down a touch. The second screenie is what I am referencing. This is just my opinion though. "

Ah, you know. Thats the kinda adjustment you make when a game is in beta rather than "on the fly". (unless its really terrible). Yes! This means that I am lazy

-Wolf
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 22:54
Quote: "Yours look great in GG. Is that one of Rolfy's skyboxes? It can be annoying how talented that man is! haha. Great looking screenshots buddy. "

I find it infuriating how much I love yet at the same time loath that guy for his talents lol

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2016 00:43
I've followed his work on here for a couple of years now and am perfectly fine to acknowledge to myself that I'll never reach his artistry.
Same way I'll never paint as great as DaVinci. A few aeons ago, someone called him the DaVinci of these forums. I think that accurate.

His work flows through my games for years now. Rocks, characters and especially skyboxes.
The ruined city background in old scifi games of mine? rolfy made most of these. The alien-esque/ windshaped rock formations in Shavra? Rolfy made those. Most rock formations in Shavra and Acythian? Rolfy made 'em. These mangled corpses:

rolfy made 'em.

Sure, I always add my own twist to everything (those corpses where originally textured differently and where an enemy char), but the influence is still strong.

Its part of what is great about the community here. Artwork of so many different people eventually shapes your own work.

-Wolf
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 13th Aug 2016 22:38
Quote: "Sure, I always add my own twist to everything (those corpses where originally textured differently and where an enemy char), but the influence is still strong. "

And this is why people who yell on steam things like "oh he's using stock/bought models, he's rubbish" are so wrong, there's nothing wrong with using other peoples models when you do it right, if you alter, edit, and position them in your own style, then you make them your own, if you do it right people won't even notice you're using stock models, now that's a real skill.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2016 03:03 Edited at: 14th Aug 2016 03:08
Hey Belidos!

Oh yes. Teenage video game snobs and their "standarts".
I've seen this kind of accusation pop up now and then, some even claiming that I have "stolen from other games".
However, luckily the vast majority of comments or reviews about my games that adressed this have also added that use and customization of my purchased assets where well made. I was expecting a harsher tone here. Granted, I never put anything on steam yet.

I think nuance is key. I've met a lot of devs who where open and honest about the size of their team and budget, limitations by engine, time or experience as well as even mention who they bought their artwork from. Their general audience reacted understanding and positive towards that attitude.
However, due to greenlight, increasingly accessible engines, addiction to social media fame and surprise hits such as minecraft the indie scene has spawned and hatched a lot of dishonest and incompetent critters. When you cloud your own inexperience with a professional sounding fake studio and are determined to shove your first attempts at unity with a bunch of store assets right on the market and even have the audacity to praise this as the next big, most unique and creative thing it will eventually blow up in your face. This has happened so often lately with so much false advertisment that I can understand a certain hostility and distrust withing the gaming community.

People from my litter who started in the late 90s or early 2000s where mostly just tinkering around for a long time and that was a good thing. Some great studios came out of kids that started with very simple mods but that kinda attitude don't fly in 2016 no more. ...at least so it seems.
We used to be overjoyed when the normalmapping worked or when a dynamic object moved but that is pathetic for many. It seems that many newbies have zero interest in starting small. I keep seeing it everywhere.
The biggest, meanest engine installed, first 3 sample items placed and people immediately dowel their Unique-survival-horror-VR-ready-revolutionary-racing-game onto indiedb, facebook, twitter, forums and of course: steam greenlight.

The point of my moaning is that greenlight is flooded with terrible crap all the time and players in general don't necessarily have the best knowledge of what goes into making a game: Hence this little witch hunt against people using stock media. This is of course unfortunate for us...but oh well!

The truth is that most of us hobby devs wouldn't do much of anything without stock/bought models because it would take eons.

Aside from my mumbling, I also have some new models.

Cyberpunk - retrofuturistic advertisment signs/billboards...err what do you call these actually?

-Wolf
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2016 17:31
So I kind of need a lot of what you've done recently. Are you releasing a cyberpunk pack in the future?
Thanks
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking stunning Wolf
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2016 20:19
wow... i alway's love your style and work... it is very tastefull.

Harry
Harry
PM
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2016 21:06
Always look forward to checking back here,great models Wolf .

Dave
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2016 23:24 Edited at: 15th Aug 2016 23:25
This Pic is a postcard ... I know the ship crashed people were probably injured or worse ...
But what an incredible shot ...

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2016 09:04
Hey!! Thank you all for the kind feedback. Much obliged!

@Bolt Action Gaming:
Quote: "So I kind of need a lot of what you've done recently. Are you releasing a cyberpunk pack in the future?"

Everything prior to the "RsXModulationUnit" and that thing included is already on the store. Since I model a lot more than in the recent past now I try to upload every 10 new models. We should reach that point soon. Yes, these will all be in a new pack. While I appreciate people buying my stuff, of course, it'll be a lot cheaper to wait until I have got enough stuff to string it all up in a pack. What is it you would need, by the way? And is there something you'd like that I haven't modeled yet but could?

@Harry:
Quote: "wow... i alway's love your style and work... it is very tastefull."

Thank you! I feel the same way about yours. That new T-Rex you made is the bomb

@Granada:
Quote: "Always look forward to checking back here,great models Wolf"

Thank you! I appreciate that people are keeping up with my tinkering here. Makes me feel like an artist.

@Synchromesh:
Quote: "This Pic is a postcard ... I know the ship crashed people were probably injured or worse ...
But what an incredible shot ..."

Ha! Thats not even that bad of an idea now that I think about it. Homemade GameGuru christmas card.
Thanks!! A lot of the magic comes from Rolfys Skybox though. (Besides: The pilot of that ship survived. Its the protagonist of my game.)

Here are some less fancy items I have made that are just very useful to me.

Metal bars. Includes a fancy version for modern architecture.

Large pipe

Set of pipes and wall accessoires.

Not the most interesting of stuff but I'm still pretty happy with how they turned out Let me know what you think and if there is some kind of model you'd like me to tackle, let me know that too.

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2016 12:23
Hey everyone!!

Some recent work, mostly linked or semi-linked to my current video game project.

Simple cage. (It has a little lockpad.)

Simple computer-rig clutter object.

Seeing how third person is getting more and more prevalent and evolved and how we have plenty of different hands to rig our models to, I figured I could start adding some weapons again here and there.
I've started with a somewhat futuristic heckler & koch USP knockoff. (by the way english people...you don't say "heckler and cock" you say "heckler and korrh")

Mahegan Zero 9mm pistol

Mahegan Zero silenced pistol

Some scifi elements I gathered from movies and various concept art thrown in there. Nothing wild but it looks really cool on a character

-Wolf

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2016 07:49
Hello there!

In my ongoing effort to getting all my old content out there before 2017 I decided to release some old commissioned work I have done for projects that never went anywhere.
Most of that is pretty dated and no longer usable but some of it still holds up and I don't want it to go to waste.

An 94 Abakan

The pack is getting more non-gun related content as well!!

As always, let me know what you think

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 16:57
Hello!

No posts lately. Its either because less people are browsing the 3rd party 3D boards or because I am no longer striking the right cords with you guys?
Lemme know, you all are my customer base after all.

I have continued working on the pack but there are still quite a few things that I want to add before I'll release it. Here is the new content that is done to almost done:

Large Advertisement Pillar. The right item either for a busy city square or a lonesome scifi gas station in the desert.
The adds on it are easily replacable for whatever you want to have in your game.

I know, these are quite simplistic but I used these coffin like pillars quite a bit in some Acythian levels and figured why not throw it in the pack as well.
Nothing interesting on its own but certainly hand in level design.

The crate! A pack like this needs it. This one comes in 2 different variants as you can see.
I'm happy with how it looks and we all know that video game levels need their crates

Old Ots14Groza Model. Same story as with the Abakan. Also thrown in the pack.

For something else completely, I am also still working on Shavra, altough a little slower with that little progress in game guru lately and this is one of the latest fantasy themed props I have worked on:

Sanctuary Marble Pillar

I certainly hope that I'll hear from you this time and please don't be afraid to let me know if you don't like my models and how I can further improve them. Also let me know if there is something you like to see in one of my future packs or even the current cyberpunk pack!

-Wolf

Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 19:11
Your work is of a consistent high quality, so people have come to expect it of you. You need to get even better to get people's attention (or throw in some low quality assets to lower our expectations ). Or maybe people aren't bothering with the forum at the moment while they wait for an update to GameGuru.
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 19:17
Still waiting to hear on a pack
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 20:48
I alway's love your work Wolf..

The marble pillars are amazing...

i think GTox is right about that people aren't bothering with the forum at the moment.
Overal it is very quiet on the forum, i feels like everybody is waiting on something...

Harry

Harry
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2016 21:41
@GTox: Thank you!! Thats good to hear but there is a lot of room for improvement so I'll try to get better too.

and yes, the forums are growing a little quiet in terms of chat and feedback. I still see a lot of great projects here, I mean, Harry is making Dinosaurs but the amount of people posting is diminished. Lets see what happens if/after an update hits

@Bolt Action Gaming: I think I'm about two thirds done with the pack. I want it to be a comprehensive pack rather than a small "booster pack" of 15 items. About the size of an average FPSC modelpack in the past. I still aim to have it done this month, but I doubt I'll manage to make the time :S

@HarryWever: Likewise!!

I'm a little proud of the pillars myself. (I don't know why, but I always feel like my fantasy stuff turns out a little better than my scifi stuff. )

To be honest, I'm also waiting on an update. Its been a while but I'm a patient man and give GG until 2017 to improve.

I'm also glad to hear I didn't start to bore you guys.

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2016 19:55 Edited at: 25th Sep 2016 19:56
Update!

I've had some time to finalize a bunch of other meshes:

Syringe (Empty)

A low poly and low res set of syringe items. Added a bunch of different colours for all kinds of gameplay ideas. I've had a shooter-rpg Hybrid in mind where you could boost your stats? Whatever suits your game! Additional to the empty variants are Amber, Mana and Nanites:

A set of shelves

Wall piece

This is a simple structural piece designed to give some curves to rectangular hallways or hide ugly corners.

Briefing Table

A prop I've been meaning to do since I played "Splinter Cell: Blacklist". Its a large touchscreen briefing table for your space ship bridge (or whatever).
Note that you can place an animated hologram on the round element if you wish to do so.

Thats it for now Let me know what you think if you've taken your time to read this.

-Wolf
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2016 22:24
Thats very cool.. a lot of detail in the textures...
i need a shot LOL
That wall piece is very handy and very nice..
a animated hologram on that table sounds very awesome.. Hmmmm

Harry
Harry
PM
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 00:59
Allways good to look at,nice work
PM
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2016 19:57
While I'm disappointed to have to wait, I'm happy to see it's worth the while
Guess I should stop playing so many games like Doom and WOW (Legion is just killing my free time lol) and actually start making things again.

I did at least come up with a really solid way of dealing with streets/alleys in GG for a sci-fi theme. So that's one issue down.

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2016 00:32 Edited at: 5th Oct 2016 00:33
Thanks guys. I know I was relatively slow with this but the good news is that I'm done now.
Second last update before I string together a release. The whole pack will then be 10 € for a limited time.

These are the last generic additions, after that I'll put in a bunch of consoles and screens and that will then form a pretty rounded up pack!

Cyber Barrell, 2 Variations

Fluorescent lights in various colours

Machinery Pillars, open, semi open and closed

to summarize: up next: screens and consoles...after that, limited offer: whole pack for 10 bucks.

-Wolf
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2016 05:57
Awesome stuff Wolf.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2016 23:46
Thanks Myke!! I appreciate it!

Aaand its done! All the content for the pack has been made and I'm now just putting them in Game Guru.

Large Console

Small table displays

widescreens

Screens

small console

-Wolf
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2016 14:52
*drooling intensifies*

That buy button can't come up fast enough.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2016 13:40
With the cyberpunk pack being released I took a break from modeling for a while.

However, I've recently been digging through archives and updated this old gun. Its pretty outdated being from around 2013 but I do believe it'd do well in a third person view game.
It'll certainly be in an upcoming pack and I'll also upload it to my CGTrader account.

Altogether new content should be posted somewhat soon as well!

-Wolf
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2016 14:47
I remember that gun.Still looks good now .

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2016 07:00
Weapon available here!
A design that I intended to sell but then didn't work out as well as I hoped. I've put it up for free on the Xmas Thread.

ASX Dragonfly Glider

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2017 19:46
Hey Gang!!

Happy New Year n'all!

'Been modeling lately. Still pretty much adding to my scifi library but I'm also slowly creating stuff for Shavra.

Wooden table set with decorative legs

The rest are near future pillars in my usual style. One is also a streetlamp hybrid.

Caged Pipe
A prop designed to fill corners.

-Wolf
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 10:44
Cool,I do like that corner pipe.nice work again Wolf.

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2017 16:03 Edited at: 9th Jan 2017 16:03
Thanks Dave!! I like it too and plan to make a few more like it.

For now I made this thingie specifically with a level in mind I'm working on.

Attachments

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2017 16:57
Always awesome to see your work..
very nice....

Harry
Harry
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 13:48
Thank you Harry!

For 2017 I decided to reduce the 3D content I make to assets that are directly designed for my own game projects. I'll still put them here and the members of this community can still buy them (PM, Mail, Post if you are interested in several items. I won't bite) but I will not release any further packs for sale on stores.

The reasons for this being that, with few exceptions, I rarely like the games I find using my content. There is a game on Steam that uses almost only my 3D models (in pretty levels too) but has insultingly bad gameplay. The money I make off of selling them is also not worth having them (almost always uncredited, by the way!) in subpar games.

So yes, future content will be less universal and designed to suit specific levels of Shavra and Acythian.

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2017 08:20

A R T A S S E T O V E R V I E W I

Hellooo dearest reader!

With me discontinuing all ambitions to publish modelpacks I am (mostly) making assets directly for my current video game project! These will be presented on here in irregular intervals! However, if you see anything you like you can still contact me and we can talk about it, there'll be no further store uploads though.

First asset is a simple set of fuseboxes! This can be downloaded for free in the freebie section!

Following are a bunch of rather simple models. A fiberglass pipe, a stereotypical scifi item (I'll animate it to have the center part spin around. This will replace an older model with vertex animations that I could not get working.) If you wonder whats up with that concrete piping. Well, its for my sewer map. I want there to be lots of foliage so sunlight needs to reach in. I'll pack you a w.i.p. screenshot of that map along with the presentation:

More lights! You can never have enough of those and they are easy to make! So hey!

I'm also adding cleaner components for levels where the rusty and worn down look doesn't fit. Please let me know what you think of it compared to my "rugged and dirty" props.

Last but not least: The Saskia Heavy Assault Rifle
This is not my model! Its a mesh mix of several models I own. I wanted to modernize an STG44 and did it. Its based on BSP's STG 44 model from the ww2 guns pack, blended with his AEK. The lower attachment is the AR from the stock FPSC Scifi weapons. I think it looks really cool as a scifi attachment.
Of course, there wouldn't be a dangling wire attaching it to the scope in real life, however, banged up cyberpunk is kinda my "stick" here
I imagine it to allow the user to see termal signatures through thin walls. Something like that
Since this is fun, I'll likely "update" a bunch of other WW2 weapons. Maybe I'm lucky and Bugsy feels like animating one

And thats all for this post See anything you like or dislike?? Lemme know!

-Wolf
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2017 17:53
Great stuff. Thank wolf.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:56:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:56:46