Product Chat / [LOCKED] Invite a friend to Reloaded and win a jetpack! (or 8)

Author
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

We're pleased to announce the first of our Reloaded promotions where you and someone you recommend to Reloaded can win some unique models.

You'll find all the details here.

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2014 23:07
We are also very receptive to your ideas on what incentives you would like to see in the future. These would not be main engine features as you will already be getting these as part of a solid first version, but instead ideas for items which you would consider 'optional' or 'fun', and preferably something that requires more art than code, as another condition is that the incentive should not distract the main TGC development process. Again, I stress that these incentives in no way impact on the development obligations of the core team, and that any new incentives will only be created where there is zero impact on the main coding of the Reloaded engine.

Also, if you have more ideas how we might improve our 'recommendation engine' to help promote Reloaded further, please do not hesitate to post your comments!

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Intel Core i7 920 (PASSMARK:5008), NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT GPU (PASSMARK:752) , 6GB RAM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 09:13:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 09:13:15