Product Chat / Is this software can be used to run FPSCR game on the web?? Attached Link.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2014 14:58 Edited at: 9th Aug 2014 15:32
http://www.osakit.com/

FAQ:

http://www.osakit.com/1oldsite/faq.html
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
Has anyone checked that?

example of a EXE game that works only on Windows OS And in a few seconds it will work on Browsers.
I tried to work with it and I could not succeed. If anyone can help I would be very happy And I am certain that many here will be happy.

http://www.osakit.com/pages/castle2.html
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2014 07:47 Edited at: 11th Aug 2014 07:53
Hi,

OASkit, looks to me to be a final distribution solution, so would be more of an option for the end user to consider.

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
I think it's a good temporary solution for FPSCR for web game But I could not able to work with it.
If anyone knows this or checked it I would love to know How to work with it.

This small program is divided into 2

1. conversion between the game (thet Compressed to ZIP file) to Their format.
2. A simple program that creates a HTML file Who knows how to run the file we created earlier.

It's like the Flash Player And the software that creates SWF (Just an example of course). And it comes with a Player like Flash Player Etc...

I'd love to get help
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried OSA kit with DB years ago, never had massive luck with it. I seem to remember it being quite flaky. It may have been improved since then, but it didn't seem as if much development was going on with it at the time. When AGK was announced with HTML5 support I thought I had finally found something I could use, but even now, AGK still does not support it. I would seriously doubt OSA kit will run full fledged Reloaded games. Even if it could how long would loading times be? Pretty long I imagine.
I can see why you would want to get this working, but I found it only worked with really simple stuff. Anything complex would fail to work. Perhaps I should check if it has improved now

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 260GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
I would love if you check that I tried many times and could not able to run the game.
QatariGameDev
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2014 03:43 Edited at: 12th Aug 2014 03:44
Would be A dream if possible to export for Web !! i think FPS creator need to export a compiled game based on OpenGL instead of DirectX, to open many doors for other platforms.

see for example DXStudio, they used to support DirectX at past, now they are making Carbon Game Engine, which is based on HTML5 webgl which also support many platforms, this might be hard for FPSC-R, but hopefully TGC take cross platforms into their consideration.

also i think performances issues would be fixed if we shifted to OpenGL as well.
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
I think You're right But the way for There (HTML5 webgl) is a very long
I think the simplest solution is to make a player for the browser like Flash, unity Etc...
It will upgrade the system and many users will come.

And I would pay extra for this Extension. Even i even got the gold.

One of the problems on FPSC That I have not seen anyone talking about it is What to do in six months that I have a game that i have invested a lot of time on it??? I'm sure it will not sell, There are so many really good free games. With Exports to the browser you can put advertising on the site that shows the game. (And using FPSC becomes worth)

Without this FPSC becomes just for fun (It's not bad but it's not enough).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 11:25:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 11:25:21