Product Chat / RELOADED FILES IS NOW LIVE !! Please Read

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2014 01:48 Edited at: 5th Aug 2014 01:50
Just to let you know Reloaded Files is now live !!

I know others have tried FPS Creator sites before and they have diminished quickly due to expenses well not in this case...I have just paid 1 year for everything in advance

About Reloaded Files

My first idea was a simple free files site ... But then I thought it would be a waste just for that so I decided to use it as a showcase and support for FPS Creator Reloaded. So these were my targets..

1.. Showcase Reloaded

2.. Easy to use and straightforward for newer younger members

3.. Everything Freely used Commercially ( When Possible )

4.. Clearly for the Community as a Repository for many variations of free good quality Models, Media and apps

Then Wildman4 suggested Tuition...So I have all the Excellent on going Video Tutorials by "Scene Commander" in sequence so anyone can learn from the basics to however advanced it gets as I will add them as they become available...

My next upgrade will be Unfamilia's Modeling Tutorials as he has kindly stated I can include them on the Website..

How can you help

Stock...Don't have much Any donations would be greatly appreciated...Any old models you may have tucked away that you never wanted may be just what I need

You can upload models from the "Contact page" but it is limited to only 5 meg so its only for small models however my direct email should except a hefty size...Or a link to download and im all ears... Below is the link to the site and although there isn't much right now ...Heres hoping this time next year eh

http://www.reloadedfiles.co.uk/

Check it out and as more gets added I will keep you all posted
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2014 03:40 Edited at: 5th Aug 2014 03:44
It's a great idea and a nice looking site. While you may not have much now, we all know there is a lot of free content just in the forums that gets lost over time or just buried in the threads that will come about, as well as eventually, dead links. Hopefully those who have made free media will contribute to your site as will I as/if/when my skills improve! Thank you!

MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2014 20:42
Great looking and useful site, and thanks for making it clear on the Home page that it's a community hub and not an official portal of TGC! Also thanks for linking your forum button the main Reloaded forum

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Intel Core i7 920 (PASSMARK:5008), NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT GPU (PASSMARK:752) , 6GB RAM

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Great looking and useful site, and thanks for making it clear on the Home page that it's a community hub and not an official portal of TGC! Also thanks for linking your forum button the main Reloaded forum "

Thanks Lee

As I explained above it was originally going to be just for files but I wanted to push Reloaded as well..
I was also thinking ahead for Steam users ....A Website full of free models and Media as well .... It just could tip the balance in favour of anyone trying to decide between Reloaded and the others on steam ( which really don't have much at all yet )
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 09:31:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 09:31:33