3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [LOCKED] Convert models for me for a profit

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2014 00:43
Hello. I am in need of someone to convert and make these models reloaded ready. they are .obj and have the textures with them, all taht is needed is to get them to work in reloaded. its not hard, I just dont have much skill in this thing. but tattie did it, I bought these models and don't want them to go to waste. in exchange for converting them the person can have the models. trust me these are not some models you want to miss out on. please PM me on here if you are interested in learning more

These are the models http://www.daz3d.com/urban-sprawl-2-the-big-city

I really need some help with this. I bought these today and don't want them to go to waste.

------Dead of Night----- Open World Zombie Horror!!

Youtube/ShakyShawn8151 > 10k Subs Celebration
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2014 08:52
Hi mate,

Unfortunately, you can't use that pack in game. The original creator of the pack doesn't allow it.

I don't know enough about it, but, Rolfy has commented on another thread stating the same thing.

I would contact the original artist and see what the licence restrictions are.

Cheers

Jay.

Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2014 13:58
Even if you could use them in the engine, to my knowledge, the only LEGAL way to avoid complications is to buy the same pack twice, one for you and one for the other person. Sharing files the way you mentioned will likely cause you problems down the road.

I am a very blunt person. I have NO filters in communication. I say exactly what I think and feel. If you think im being abrasive, its probably a personal problem because usually, Im not. Win 7 64, AMD T1100 Thuban cooled by Thermaltake, 16GB GSkill Ripjaws series 10-9-9-9, 4 HDD's Saphire 6950 Flashed with 6970 Bios and all powered with Corsair CX750M
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 17th Jul 2014 14:46
I would suggest a moderator close this thread and explain to the OP that what he's suggesting is not only a violation of the Daz licensing agreement, but theft by offering to give the models to other people.

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.0071
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Unless the art is your own work this is not allowed. You cannot share media which is not your own work. Purchasing media does not give you any rights to redistribute it as media. Unless the original artist gives permission this sort of thing is against forum rules.

Thread locked. I won't do any more than that, as it may be a genuine mistake.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 260GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 23:00:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 23:00:43