Product Chat / No BIN

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2014 15:21
So, out of nowhere, after saving a level there are no BINS being created. After opening the level for further work, everything is gone. Any ideas?

I am a very blunt person. I have NO filters in communication. I say exactly what I think and feel. If you think im being abrasive, its probably a personal problem because usually, Im not.
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
could be an antivirus thing?
not sure how you would go about repairing the map though

life's one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2014 20:33
Ya, I thought of that. I disabled everything even though it uses to work just fine. I've uninstalled and deleted everything the installer don't remove which is basically everything. Reinstalled, reinstalled on a different drive, nothing sea to work so I'll have to shelf any progress until the next version is released. Just slightly frustrating to spend a few hours setting up map, detailing the terrain around those buildings only to come back to 2 buildings and a terrain that was detailed.

I am a very blunt person. I have NO filters in communication. I say exactly what I think and feel. If you think im being abrasive, its probably a personal problem because usually, Im not.
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
@Imchasinyou

This is very strange. I assume you've checked that you have admin rights to the folders?

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2014 23:37 Edited at: 13th Jul 2014 23:38
Yes, I am the only account on this computer, the girls know better than to mess with my rig. I have admin and my uac is off.

I have rectified the situation by having to restore all the way back to June 2nd. Why June 2nd you ask? Well, I dont know what has happened that point and now and when the issue first arose but I do know that is as far back as I had to go one restore at a time testing each time. I use my reloaded daily so Im not quite sure what happened but I do believe it is fixed for now, Just in time for the next release eh? lol

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 09:31:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 09:31:05