3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [Sale] Doomster's Packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2014 22:22 Edited at: 6th Jul 2014 22:23
Originally created for the classic version of FPSC, so only work out of the box in that version. All textures come with shader maps however, so it shouldn't be too hard to use them in the glorious Reloaded landscapes either! If anyone knows hard to port these to Reloaded / make it easier to use them in Reloaded, let me know!

Pack #1 - Derelict Apartments and more

Pack #2 - Desperation

Pack #3 - Rusty & wooden doors

Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 02:11
Sorry, i dont see the qualifying in game images to show that anything works in reloaded. I prefer to support Reloaded users but I cant say that these are reloaded ready.

I am a very blunt person. I have NO filters in communication. I say exactly what I think and feel. If you think im being abrasive, its probably a personal problem because usually, Im not.
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 09:52
Hey Doomster! Long time no see!

These are great. I remember these from classic.

When you say entities in the packs, are they items such as furniture or are you meaning the walls and doors etc?

Good looking texture work here mate.

One of the forum members has created a little bit of converting software that automatically converts classic media to make it Reloaded ready. He has converted a truck load of Cosmics old stuff. Do a search on some of the Cosmic threads and he posts in there. With regards to segments, they will never come back, but, we definitely use the textures!

Cheers

Jay

SgtBrown5
Years of Service
User Offline
Wish I could help. I love these from the classic fpsc. I purchased them from you, but never really got to fully use them. If someone could port it over to fpscr that would be awesome!

SgtBrown5
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2014 08:36
Quote: "Sorry, i dont see the qualifying in game images to show that anything works in reloaded. I prefer to support Reloaded users but I cant say that these are reloaded ready."

They aren't, Doomster clearly states that. However, the focus of his packs is on his textures which are easily convertable.

Quote: "One of the forum members has created a little bit of converting software that automatically converts classic media to make it Reloaded ready"

Interesting! I hope that has a batch-convert feature. I'll be digging around for it.

Quote: "If someone could port it over to fpscr that would be awesome!"

I suppose we will have to wait until we know exactly what our room-architecture building feature will be like. (and once we know, perhaps Doomsters good old Packs will see a remake )

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:44:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:44:47