Product Chat / [Free] SGLauncher 1.2.1 - Customizable Launcher

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2014 22:10

//Information

SGLauncher is a fully customizable game launcher for your game projects.
Instead of a fixed layout, or a fixed set of controls, it's layout can be customized using the embedded "scripting language".

You'll be able to play music, play videos, to add images with hover images and you can even add controls that alter the game's settings with ease.

It's more complicated than other launcher's of course, because of all the possibilitys, so, you better read through the documentation.

It comes with a documentation and multiple examples.

----------

SGLauncher was originally developed with the classic FPS Creator in mind, so there's probably certain parts that won't work for FPSC:R out of the box, for example the option menus; if the settings are still kept in an INI configuration file, it should be possible to adapt it however.

There's still a way more advanced version that hasn't seen the light out of day yet, since I stopped working on it due to the passing activity over at the TGC forums for the Classic version, however it seems that FPSC:R is off to a good start and gains momentum so if there's anything you'd like to see in a launcher or know something it needs to work better with it; I'm all ears!

SGLauncher Website

//Features

Layout Designer
Video Playback
Background Music
Splashscreens
Settings controls (alter setup.ini values)
Images with Hover Effect
Changing the key layout
...see Documentation for full list.

Visit the Online Documentation

//Images

//Downloads

Application
1.2.1 - 4.2.2011 (1288 KB) [Mod DB Mirror]

Templates

Download Launcher Template #1 [MODDB Mirror]

-Doomster
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2014 22:21
Id like to see it in action to see what it looks like as it loads, plays and what not.

I am a very blunt person. I have NO filters in communication. I say exactly what I think and feel. If you think im being abrasive, its probably a personal problem because usually, Im not.
PM
Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2014 22:36
The game "Fate - Outpost November" by PW Productions used an older version and the download link can be found in this thread: Fate - Outpost November

"Decay HD", which can't be found for download anymore unfortuneately, also featured SGLauncher. Still have the launcher for that lying around, since I made it for the developer back then, so I've attached it to this post if you want to have a look at it.

If you've ever played any of Wolf's games you've seen a launcher made with this, or based on this, as well.

-Doomster

Attachments

Login to view attachments
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
@Doomster

Brilliant thanks.... Gonna check it out
PM
shakyshawn8151
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 18:48 Edited at: 7th Jul 2014 19:39
I just made one that works with reloaded, has an intro and game menu, I just put a basic menu and worked more on the intro, pretty legit tho I like it. The game is a release from about 2 months ago that I ported to 1.0071

Website is glitched and wotn let me uplaod the file of the game, so I'll just dropbox it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzj73ie0aruse8t/DoN%201.00%20Official.zip

------Dead of Night----- Open World Zombie Horror!!

Youtube/ShakyShawn8151 > 10k Subs Celebration

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:34:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:34:41