Product Chat / How is everyone doing? are you all enjoying reloaded?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2014 23:40
how are you all doing? what do you guys got to say about reloaded? personally I'm liking it, I love how dedicated how the team is, but the thing I love the most is that the Dev team is social, A few of the Dev team members I try to email a few times every once and awhile, and I got to say I love reloaded and what it has become, I hear alot of people talk about the bugs in it, but one thing they don't understand is that it is not as easy as it seems. Its hard, alot of you veterans know when I say that it is not easy kn ow what I mean and when they look back when they started in the industry, they look back and see how hard it was, reloaded has come very far, I wish that I could have the experience that Lee Bamber has, to many people expect so much, me personally would tell them to quit whining and wait a bit, but Lee himself when he hears such things he gets right back on his computer trying to fix each problem that he comes across, for that I respect him, he is #1 of my game development Idol list, I have used alot of engines, just recently I tested out CryEngine, I wasnt very happy with it, tho I did like it quality, the #1 engine I could recomend right now IS reloaded, its easy to use, and at the same time can get advanced if you know what your doing, the interface is very easy, and if you can code LUA then you can make your dreams come true, I mainly made this forum to see what you all have to say about reloaded, what are your problems with reloaded, but one thing I want to make clear, PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT RELOADED, dont be scared to say all the faults you see, I personally had a DBProODEDebug.Dll issue, I said how it was ruining my progression in Reloaded, and I was very surpirised how fast a Dev messaged me on how to try to fix this error, and that is why I love this engine, they love for users to say the faults about the engine so that they can fix them, am writing this huge forum post and dont expect anyone to read it, but if you guys to leave a post and say what problems you have had with the engine, BUT I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH!!! Do not judge this unfinished engine, for if you do, you will be stopping yourself from making the game of your dreams, Lee and the team are very very very dedicated and experienced, I have no issues with this engine, I am loving it, it has the capabilities to exactly what I want it to and even more, also I want to thank the one that are in the Scripting section of the Forum, most recently I came across the ones who created the Hunger,Thirst and EXP post, you guys are a very amazing team, and I say Team because you all should work together in a group, you guy all together will make an amazing game one day, I also have to give a shoutout to Frap, he is a new and yet very experiance modeler, And I hope he is here for the long run. In the end guys we should all be here for the love of video games and come together, for if we are together we can make something very amazing happen, the only thing I regret is missing out on the Intel interview with Lee, I hope someone has a youtube video for me to watch of it XD. And again Thank you all for the most amazing experience & even more amazing Experiances to come with reloaded, I will start my tutorials back up soon https://www.youtube.com/user/shakyshawn8151

------Dead of Night----- Open World Zombie Horror!!
The Tall Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2014 01:01
You can still watch Lee's interview. It was great! Just follow the link on his blog.
PM
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2014 04:54
Everything seems to be coming together pretty well so far. I picked it up back in January, and was just able to take my first real look at it over the weekend. Managed to figure out the basics and throw together a small map within the first hour or so. Will be interesting to see what the future holds.

Dralel
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2014 05:39
I'm loving it but as kind of discussed in Lee's interview, there's alot of missing stuff because performance is the priority atm.

GPU: GTX 660, CPU: i7 3770 Intel 3.40ghz x4, PSU: 650 Watt, RAM: 8GB DDR3, OS: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
PM
Titantropo
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Diablo III
Posted: 6th Jun 2014 13:42
Where's Lee interview?

Here, there and everywhere.
PM
Dralel
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2014 13:43
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c45mt1hcdiph2ak25n8613lskgc

GPU: GTX 660, CPU: i7 3770 Intel 3.40ghz x4, PSU: 650 Watt, RAM: 8GB DDR3, OS: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 00:54:42
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 00:54:42