Product Chat / Rotate a Wall Entity into a Ceiling or Floor entity?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2014 04:59
Is it possible to rotate an entity at a different axis? For example, rotate a wall entity so that it lays flat to be used as a floor or ceiling?
PM
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Number keys 1-6

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...
rekjl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2014 10:49
Wow! Thank you so much for that rolfy......it's just that I can't test it out right now....

My Nvidia driver keeps crashing, I can't even run FPSCR.....if it keeps up like this, I am worried I might not be able to finish it in time for the competition
PM
rekjl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2014 09:47
Yahoo! It works perfectly, thank you rolfy! Hehe just formatted my computer and everything is fine now.

Too bad we don't have any rotate or height adjustment for entities when we place entities during game play. It would make it so much easier as top view is sometimes quite limited, especially if you are placing entities in enclosed objects like huts and caves.
PM
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure if your aware but when you right click the entity to go into edit mode you can use all the keys, to rotate around the object use right mouse, hold 'shift' and keys to move entity in smaller increments.

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...
rekjl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2014 03:35
Wow! No, I didn't know that! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Haha and I thought my only option to edit entities inside enclosed areas was to zoom in real close, test the game, and if it didn't match, delete and redo! Haha this will save a lot of time and give much better results! Did I mention thank you

Windows 7 Home Premium, i7 2600K, Gigabyte GTX560 SOC, SB X-Fi Titanium, 8GB...err...6GB of RAM left....
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 00:50:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 00:50:55