Feature Creep / Melee, Magic, dungeons, and experience

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know the above things are not really stock for most FPS games, but I have played some first person adventure rpgs that had great potential. Also, a great many horror games are first person as well.

Melee: Swords, daggers, two handed weapons (like axes and swords), shields, and spears.

Magic: all kinds of magic (could you imagine a multiplayer game where, instead of soldiers, you had mages?), as well as an MP system (or a stamina system)

Experience: Some way to keep track of your progress. Levels could increase your stats or you could level up items (some games have items that level up and open "slots" where you can customize them more)

Dungeons: In the standard areas, you could have entrances to these dungeon maps. Have a black skybox (or one that could be replaced by a ceiling).
PM
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
melee is possible all ready with custom changes if you have the skills and knowledge to do it, magic was possible in the older versions of fps creator, I imagine it will be added to reloaded at some point later. also indoor areas will follow there is a construction kit being developed for this down the road when other things are done.

player levels are in part working just not a way to assign stats at present to the player you can gain exp and levels but with no effect yet., there is also crafting and many other scripts floating about out on the forums and on the wiki. you should check it out but keep the ideas coming

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 quad core 4gb ram.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 01:31:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 01:31:59