Product Chat / Older assets

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I already noted there were some awesome characters in some of the classic model packs "Model Pack 53" for instance that are awesome and contain 39 characters but no good for Reloaded as they stand!!

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2287

So how about a special discount price for reloaded users on these packs

and we can do the conversions

It could have 2 effects....you would sell more packs as classic is slowly dying down.. And more may jump on the Reloaded band wagon to get the best of everything
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Speaking of old assets...

Cosmic Prophets sci - Fi assets can make for a great little Mars base

I thought I posted this just now but nothing appeared...So If another one turns up here apologies
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2014 03:16
At this stage we want to focus on creating brand new content that fits well with the features of Reloaded. If the artists of older packs, want to perform the conversion and send us something to test, we would be very interested in looking at the possibilities. Our early work at vetting classic characters for Reloaded have hit some issues which prevented us from doing more in this area, but we are always prepared to be surprised by an enterprising artist!

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Intel Core i7 920 (PASSMARK:5008), NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT GPU (PASSMARK:752) , 6GB RAM

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Our early work at vetting classic characters for Reloaded have hit some issues which prevented us from doing more in this area,"

Ahh that explains it then....I did wonder why more of your back catalogue wasn't used to fill reloaded especially characters...

But that's ok then....Only want the best
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 16:04:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 16:04:57