Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I decided I would make a high detailed casket, and this is the outcome. File is in .obj if wanting to use ingame just import to blender (or other 3d modeling tool) and export to directx and then rig it for in game use. I know it is not good really but I am only a little over a week into modeling so I am working with what I can. No real terms apply, use for personal or commercial no credit is required if you do not want to.

P.S. As far as I know there should be whole polygon primitives with no missing faces, feel free to do a walk around and if you should modify it may be store ready already.

P.S.S

Less than 1MB file size

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pvsj156ihd689zs/casket-001.obj
PM
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2014 16:59
That looks very nice. Its not game ready?

Case: Antec 900, Mobo: Asus Sabertooth 990FX, CPU: AMD T1100 Thuban 6 core @3300 ghz stock settings, COOLER: Thermaltake Frio, MEM: G Skill Ripjaws X series DDR 3 @ 1866 9-10-9-28, HDD: 2 Western Digital caviar Black 750 Gb set in RAID 0, GPU: Saphire HD 6950 flashed with 6970 bios, PSU: Corsair CX750M, MS: Cyborg Rat 7, KB: Logitec G510, OS: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
PM
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2014 18:58
looks good however the rules of this board are You must post an in-game image so please update you first post with one.

cheers henry

jtownsend1190
Years of Service
User Offline
Since I am not (at least yet) doing model importing I was hoping to have it posed as "media" rather than a model + never know how a user may use it, it could be for strictly a video scene....either way if still a violation; please just relocate thread to 3rd party model and if you can add [free] in the title. Unless someone wants to put it in as a 3d model in game and take a snapshot for me that is...
PM
jtownsend1190
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "That looks very nice. Its not game ready?"

Thank you and sadly no...as in one of my other posts I am trying to contribute here as I learn 3d modeling and animation...but with other games I am already working on and have out (not made with FPS Creator) I am having a hard time juggling everything around including family to learn how to import into game....I am sure its simple but just havnt had time..

if anyone wants to save me a search around and link me to a video tut on how to import then I may be able to squeeze time in but just make sure the method currently works fine and not outdated.
PM
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2014 00:40
Quote: "if anyone wants to save me a search around and link me to a video tut on how to import then I may be able to squeeze time in but just make sure the method currently works fine and not outdated"

just look in your docs folder in your reloaded install there's a file called Importing models into FPS Creator Reloaded. the basic process is really simple & only takes a few minutes

cheers henry

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 05:53:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 05:53:38