Feature Creep / FPSCR suggestions

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2014 21:03
A system of management of entities and characters with a hierarchy or an appropriate system that allows you to hide , lock, or edit items directly from the menu. The current system is slow and inaccurate.

The brush to generate the ground , the grass and paint should be able to become smaller and have different shapes ..... not only round . The system for editing objects which opens with the right mouse button has remained as such to FPSC ..... is too inaccurate. When you move an object to a given height , and you have to move further , it must not return to level 0 .... maybe you should create an additional property that once placed in the desired position freezes and stays there .... if you want to move you edit the property and moves .

Essential in a program for creating 3D video games is the ability to see from different points of view in real time. The only view from the top is too limited.

Moving from one point to another of the world is really slow .... or create a minimap as it was written in another post .... or double-clicking on an object in the hierarchy , brings you directly into the area where is located.

I sincerely hope that in the next release are taken into account these problems.

Forgive my English

???
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2014 21:59
Agree on all counts. I and others have promoted the same/similar concepts here as well. I'm glad to see more people chiming in and expressing a need for these fundamental editing concepts.

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.006

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 09:30:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 09:30:40