Product Chat / Runtime Error 1507

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

hopefully someone can help me as i have tried and tried to fix this but nothing seems to work.

This is happening for darkbasic pro / agk and now FPS creator reloaded.

When i run any of the products thats fine, as soon as i compile i get the below error

Runtime error 1507 - Display using 32bit is not supported by available hardware at line 0.

FPS creator reloaded crashes straight away at least with the other products it loads the editor.

By the way, things where working ok but i had to reinstall the drivers and since then its not worked.

My laptop is :

dell xp5 l502x 6214 ( i5 )

4gig memory

windows 7

graphics intel HD graphics Family ( nvida geforce gt525 m )

Now i know its not a top end laptop but its worked before and i use my desktop when i need to but this allows me to do things in the living room instead of sat in my office.

In the NVIDA settings its set to 32bit and quite a high resolution...

I am clueless.

I have the latest NVIDA drivers on and have tried to reinstall directx.

Does anyone have any ideas

I have found the odd post with similar problems but never found a solution.

Thanks

dave

Thanks

dave
PM
BarZaTTacKS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2014 14:43 Edited at: 12th May 2014 14:47
I found this in the older forums..

"When it says line 0, it means the display mode the project is set to use by default is not supported. Choose a different display mode in the project

settings."

If what I know is true you do not have an option for this.

Could it be in the setup.ini?

Does that graphics card support 3D games? It isnt turned on by accident was it?

You had to install what drivers? Whatever driver you installed you should uninstall then install older drivers until it works.
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "By the way, things where working ok but i had to reinstall the drivers and since then its not worked."

Sounds like a driver issue. Check they seem ok, and run other games etc. Is your Nvidia gpu enabled? Have you installed the correct drivers? Is your version of directx 9 up to date? Is your resolution high enough to run the specified res in AGK etc?

There could be many things causing it. Hopefully that will give you some ideas.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 260GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2014 22:14
The usual trick is to check desktop resolution and bit depth (should be 32bit), update DirectX and graphics drivers, and ensure your resolution is low enough for DirectX to initialize the Direct3D device.

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Intel Core i7 920 (PASSMARK:5008), NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT GPU (PASSMARK:752) , 6GB RAM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 17:13:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 17:13:52