Product Chat / When there will be Sci Fi Model Pack for FPSCR?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2014 01:23
I have 2 questions:

When there will be sci fi model pack for FPSCR ?

The FPSCR 1006 version contains the construction kit ?

Sci Fi World
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Still early days for official packs at the moment ...Although we have the excellent foliage packs available and the Horror pack coming very soon..

However new models being sent to the store daily

The Construction kit is on hold at the moment...Don't expect to have that included quite yet.
PM
tommy8
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2014 17:24
I'd be quite keen to see the return of the WW2 pack too.

Perhaps more historical packs.

A cold war pack perhaps? Or even WW1?
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2014 21:40
I would be VERY surprised if we did not release an official Sci-Fi Pack for Reloaded once we've completed our obligations to produce the advertised packs such as Horror, Zombies and Veg. There is a LOT of subject matter for futuristic model packs and we did quite a few of them for Classic, so YES we will be doing some of these. There are no plans to release the Construction Kit any time soon as we want to (a) focus on the core elements of the present release and get the game play just right, and (b) we want to give ourselves plenty of testing time on the CONKIT so it contributes in a positive way to the Reloaded universe, and we have also worked out the extent to which CONKIT assets can be created, shared, sold and re-used. It should be well worth the wait however! We did a WW2 pack for Classic, and so it feels right that we would do another one updated for Reloaded, but I think we will leave the official model pack themes up for community voting, and when the time comes we will let you know more along with preview shots and teasers

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Intel Core i7 920 (PASSMARK:5008), NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT GPU (PASSMARK:752) , 6GB RAM

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Personally, I think general people in normal attire would be far more useful than soldiers. There are always too many soldiers and not enough civilians. Yes a WW2 pack would be okay, but a civilian pack would be more useful in general use.

Hopefully the character creator may solve this, but as I have not heard anything about that for some time, I'm guessing it's probably further away than the construction kit.

Still the focus is on the right things at present. Speed and customization are needed to make original games!

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 260GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2014 17:02
Personally, Id probably like to see the character creator come before the conkit but not by much. Civilians, normal people walking around doing stuff. They would have a greater benefit than the soldier type of character but then again, making a civilian and a soldier is a matter of the attire worn by the character and whether or not they have a weapon in hand or hidden from view in ambush style. Either way, Im ready for something new to happen here soon.

With very little being announced, you just cant plan time to work on stuff. I work alot and spend alot of time with the girls so my play time is limited and I bore quite quickly of doing the same thing over and over. This is also why I dont have alot of time and energy to learn modeling and scripting, at the end of the day, my brain is in over drive and just cruising along waiting to crash.

Case: Antec 900, Mobo: Asus Sabertooth 990FX, CPU: AMD T1100 Thuban 6 core @3300 ghz stock settings, COOLER: Thermaltake Frio, MEM: G Skill Ripjaws X series DDR 3 @ 1866 9-10-9-28, HDD: 2 Western Digital caviar Black 750 Gb set in RAID 0, GPU: Saphire HD 6950 flashed with 6970 bios, PSU: Corsair CX750M, MS: Cyborg Rat 7, KB: Logitec G510, OS: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
PM
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
i happen to agree with the above 2 posts on civ chars over the ww2 pack. but then like dvader says char creator maywell bring this in?

i would also like to see more animals, sheep cows horses dogs and alike then enemy animals like bears wolves lions and such aswell.

but for my intended game idea that i want this software for i will need alot of sci fi models but thats a secret project lol..

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 quad core 4gb ram.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 14:30:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 14:30:17