3rd Party Models/Media Chat / modeling competitions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2014 12:22
i have been asked by a member about starting up modeling competitions similar to the ones on the classic boards,but myself & a few other mods are not sure if we have enough members on the forum yet who would be willing to give it a go.so i would like to know if people would be interested ?

post here if you would like to give it a go & if we get enough people showing an interest i will get something sorted.

cheers henry

wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: CSGO
Posted: 3rd May 2014 12:33
With the main competition going on, unlikely there will be any interest.Perhaps afterwards.

Some thing I would be keen on
Duncan Peck
Years of Service
User Offline
Still struggling to get my textured castle model from blender into FPSCR. If anyone can help me do that so I can learn how to do it in the future then I'll donate them some money via paypal next week when I get paid!

I'm just a beginner so doubt I'd be able to win any modelling competition but I would love to see one, there are some very talented people on this forum from the work I see being posted.
PM
Visioneer
Years of Service
User Offline
@Duncan Peck - Can you be a bit more specific about the problem you are having? Are the textures not showing up? Is it a UV problem? Are the normals flipped? Is the scale wrong? Is the object not importing at all? Does it import, but there's no coll
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 06:52:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 06:52:27