Scripts / Addon to AuShadow Cash Script - Gold, Silver, Copper

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2014 22:50
Hey all this is just an addon i made to go with my currentcash script, in other words it requires it to work , Basically cash is still collected the same it just changes what the player see's, so in the background you could have the players cash balance at 10,546 but the player would see this as 1 gold 5 silver and 46 copper. So this gives the impression of 100 copper = 1 silver, 100 silver = 1 gold. Anyway pretty basic but here it is:

remember to name this one golddisplay.lua

this script does not require any variables to be added to global.lua as long as you're have the global script from my other thread with the cash scripts it should work straight away.

Note, the reason i have made these variables local is that they are just to make veiwing the money held a bit better, when buying things you can display the price in gold but you would script it to minus the amount in basic cash so if something was to cost 10 silver you would put currentcash = currentcash - 1000

PC Specs: Windows 7 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz

Feel free to visit and edit the public FPSCR resource wiki page: http://fpscrresource.wikispaces.com/home

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 03:20:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 03:20:40