3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Tunnels 9 for reloaded

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: CSGO
Posted: 3rd Mar 2014 18:30
Thanks to the awesome support on the tunnels 9 pack, I was able to get reloaded that means, TUNNELS FOR RELOADED !!!!!! :p

I will have play around a bit with reloaded and test meshes and see what I can do and can't.It shouldn't be hard to get it working, I need to get my head around the collision system here first, then I can get cracking.

So hopefully only a couple of days is needed to get it up and running.It will also mean the guys that bought the FPSC version would automatically get the reloaded version free.
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2014 20:08
Export to x file as whole section. Use one of the reloaded fpe files and change the info for your model. Set collision mode to 1 and bring them into reloaded.

You are going to enjoy the freedom you are about to have in creating stuff.

Nice to see you here.

wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2014 21:13
exporting as a whole section is going to be a problem i have to work around that, still have all my saved files from designing the pack, so will see what I can do.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2014 21:42 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2014 21:55
These would be ideal for use in the construction kit,you might want to hold off till that's released. Indoor lighting is the main problem for you at this point. It's been touched upon by the creator of the kit who soon found out he didn't have proper indoor shadows that lighting will be sorted but no idea when.

Not sure but you might have to tweak a shader to get illumination and such working and you will find textures need some work as well, it's all fairly basic at this stage.

Wait till you get a play with it first and you will soon know where to go with it
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2014 22:25
Yip already noticed the bad light mapping rather lack of it. lol Still have to test in the mean time, collision works fine with single/inverted faces which is a good meaning I don't have to change that.

Annoying however is stacked entities like that is a problem, to get to one you need to remove one to get to the other

This isn't exactly a looker like I said testing is important so that I know exactly what to expect.The grid snapping makes this handy.

What I want to test next is the floors and AI collision, if there is problem, I want to report that ASAP while this is still in beta.

I want to test as much as possible to make my life easier and for other content

creators FPSC isn't exactly friendly with meshes,

Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Excellent news..

Always loved your models, so good luck with this one.

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
Pain
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
wizard of id

Great work, I love working with these in FPSC glad to see them come over to FPSCR

Thank you for you hard work.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2014 15:42
No problems, just sad, I have looked every where on the forums but don't see any on the work being used in screenshots yet, even previous stuff.What I do see most often is the project upgrade stock media, kinda dying to know what the guys have done with the stuff :p

Perhaps I should amend my license, to send me at least 1 what have you done lately with my media screenshot

thought for tunnels for reloaded, will have to wait till, light mapping, conkit and collision is working before I attempt any more work on reloaded.

I am currently busy now with tunnels 10 (sewers), There is a very good chance I will be moving over to out door scenery with reloaded, for the first few packs, and then a combined indoor out door pack :p
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2014 03:33 Edited at: 17th Mar 2014 03:35
Quote: "No problems, just sad, I have looked every where on the forums but don't see any on the work being used in screenshots yet, even previous stuff.What I do see most often is the project upgrade stock media, kinda dying to know what the guys have done with the stuff :p"

I bought it yesterday ... Its brilliant but not easy to get to grips with...

when you place a wall for instance its really off centre to where you really want it to be and takes a lot of fiddling to get it in the right place ..

Perhaps its something you could look into in the reloaded edition as I would buy it again for that...And a Demo map included would also be nice
PM
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2014 05:05
Yes this is the unfortunate thing about FPSC, it is going to be the same for FPSC when using a grid placement system, but we will see in good time, conkit is going to be a flop or some assembly required, will have to wait and see
Pain
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " project upgrade stock media"

I used that a lot, still do actually. This week I will post some Tunnels Pictures for you.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:50:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:50:11