Product Chat / Is the store working yet?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all. I am wondering if the store is actually up and running for Reloaded yet? At the moment it tells me the site is down or my firewall is blocking it. I don't think it is, as I have disabled it temporarily to test and still get the same result.

Theres not much done for Reloaded yet I imagine, but I was curious to have a look

pianodavy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2014 18:49
I've been signed up as a seller and they told me recently that it will be a little while before it is ready.

All you need is love....so let me have your burger.
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
if u check the news tab it says

Quote: "Game Creator Store

The Reloaded Game Creator Store is almost ready to roll. We have web access for artist so they can upload and publish their assets, a web front end for customers, an admin area for TGC staff and a download client.

Currently we’re inviting new artists to add assets to the store. So when we have a good selection of assets and we’re happy it’s all working we’ll release the store.

If you’re an artist then please get in touch."

life's one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2014 19:31
As the store developer I can tell you for sure the store will be ready soon we have sellers lined up to add content and we are just adding a few more features.

The store has almost totally been redone for FPSCR so it takes a lot of developing.
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds good. At some point I would love to get something on there myself. However I am a slow modeller, or rather a terrible texture artist, so nothing I have done is quite up to scratch as yet. I live in hope I'm looking forward to seeing what's been submitted so far, and hopefully, can use some objects I have already purchased previously in Reloaded also.

In light of the original FPSC characters being almost unusable, besides re-rigging them, which even with the skills, with I definitely don't have, I'm not even sure the models I purchased have models I can actually edit if I wanted. Being .x models, I couldn't get them into Blender without some conversion tool anyway. Is there any plans to update the models for Reloaded? I know there are 400 models planned for Gold pledgers, but I am assuming, rightly or wrongly that they will be static buildings and such.

There's some great models I have got from the store, Bonds Cyclops, for example, amongst many. It would be a shame not to be able to use them here at some point.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 21:45:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 21:45:48