Product Chat / New Here - Have A Question About The Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2014 19:38
I was looking at some of the packs that you can buy, but wasn't sure about something...

For the packs like the zombies, the gore and all that, is that pack only available for the FPS Classic? I know I seen some Alerts saying this pack is "only available for something something 9x, or x9" (not really sure what it said. I'm assuming that most of them packs are just for the Classic since Reloaded is still in Beta?
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2014 05:02
Speaking from experience, the characters don't work as of yet. Rumor has it that they will either make Reloaded work with them, or there will be some kind of upgrade available. I have personally used/converted many regular FPSC objects and one animated (the ceiling fan from Modern Day 2) object and they work fine with some tweaking to the fpe. I saw a thread where somebody had written a utility in Dark Basic that would do the converting for you, but I have not tried it or even downloaded it. Yet. Manually doing it is tedious. At best. I would wait before buying them, as I'm sure that as the engine matures there will be much more flexibility in what is available to use. I, for one, am looking forward to that day!
PM
William C7G
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2014 18:07
Okay, thank you Jerry T for the reply.
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2014 01:53 Edited at: 13th Feb 2014 01:54
The Game Creators Store is being revamped with more support for Reloaded and new content being added- so you should perhaps wait till then. I believe we will be trying to get all old models from x9 to work with Reloaded.

I wouldn't buy the x9 packs expecting them to work in Reloaded. As we are doing a major script shift from FPI to LUA. Meaning your zombies just won't work the way they should once brought into Reloaded since they arnt using LUA.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 03:35:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 03:35:21