Product Chat / constuction kit sooner than later

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I still think they should be putting it out as soon as possible just to give people like me a bit of a lift and some thing to look forward to. you can surly understand my early post about not installing any more betas till there is some like this in

gamemaker
TattieBoJangle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2014 18:22
Like you i want this and believe it will be a good tool but i think it is to soon for it as it isn't finished yet and they have got there work cut out dealing with the engine and i am hoping they don't rush anything out again i want to feel and see improvements every beta from now on.

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2014 00:08
NOTE: Lee is not writing the Construction Kit (or the Rift Support, Object Importer or new LUA Engine system) and remains focused on core functionality to the exclusion of all else (except forum and blog posts of course). Rest assured all progress on these auxiliary modules are running in parallel to the main engine development and are not distracting Lee from what needs to be done. A few more notes like this and I will be putting it in my forum signature

Hogging the awesome since 1999
Thurnok
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, Lee... I think I've seen you post it at least 5 times now!

Here's a suggestion: Why not have the developer coding this get on these forums and post some info / feedback / answers to some of the questions posed by those making mention of it. This might alleviate the necessity for you to respond to these each time, and better SLAM it into the brains of those obviously not reading it or simply not understanding it when they do.

Honestly, I don't know how better you can get the point across after so many attempts.
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2014 01:47
Its been only worked on for about a month... give the guy sometime. Rushing things is what makes them packed with bugs.

BarZaTTacKS
Years of Service
User Offline
Yea I agree that it should not be rushed, as long as there is communication between them and us along with updates we can stand by their side with patience.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 23:52:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 23:52:55