Product Chat / FPSC Reloaded Pledging Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I am planning to pledge for the FPSCR but I'm quite confused. Are the silver and bronze pledgers gonna get the final version? Or only the gold?
PM
Captive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2013 18:33
just red the profile here

http://fpscreator.thegamecreators.com/order.php

But you still get free updates

Captive on the Amiga loved it to bits . . . .
PM
LVDee
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok thanks, I think I just misunderstood the benefits. Bronze and Silver will still get the final version and updates, and the gold will get it too plus, a physical copy. Anyway my computer can't handle the engine, but it's still a long way until we have the final so there's still time to get a new pc.
PM
Captive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2014 00:18
Well just to let you know I have 21 model packs and they dont work with Reloaded . . so if your thinking about improving your game with RELOADED . .

DONT as the model packs dont work im sorry to say and gutted my self as My Captive game was doing so well

Captive on the Amiga loved it to bits . . . .
PM
LVDee
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe the modellers of packs will fix it soon. For now try to scour the forum for solutions. Well I don't really use purchased packs since most of my model will be made by me.
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2014 21:24
I can confirm Captive's assertion, the classic model packs where never designed for use in Reloaded, which has slowly become a total re-write of the original FPS Classic product. We will be releasing Reloaded specific model packs in 2014 which take advantage of the new shaders, higher texture quality, normal and specular maps, advanced LOD and render settings. We have some limited support in place for legacy models, but this support is on a trial-by-fire method and your mileage may vary. Also note that the ten model packs currently bundled with the Gold pledge are NOT compatible with FPSC Reloaded, and are intended for the Classic version of the product.

Hogging the awesome since 1999

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 16:47:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 16:47:24