Product Chat / Few questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am just about to place my order for the Gold Pledge, but the dealbreaker for me is this. You state I am allowed to sell my games, does that carry any restrictions, or could I just have this game on services like GoG, Steam, Desura, and sell them for profit without a problem?

Also I see Reloaded is on Steam Greenlight, those of us who are pledging, if this gets on Steam, would we receive copies or would we be required to buy the product again for the Steam version?
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2014 20:32
One of the cool features of our product over many others is that once you've bought the (gold) product, whatever you make is yours to keep, share and sell. We don't invoice you for royalties, or impose silly license restrictions, if you can sell what you've made, good for you! If you buy via Steam (eventually), then it's the same version as you would get if you pledged 'locally' but you will have the same rights (unless we've missed some Steam small print). Bottom line is that we believe you should profit 100% from your efforts, without worrying about what 'big brother' will extract from you at some future date.

Hogging the awesome since 1999

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 18:30:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 18:30:40