Product Chat / Possible to add MP into this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys congrats on your FPSC Reloaded, it looks really neat.

Unfortenately, you can only make SP games with it (AFAIK), which I am not interested in. I want to make some MP.

Will it be possible for you to add this later?
PM
Emrys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2013 09:41 Edited at: 5th Dec 2013 09:41
PM
Mike JezZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the reply.

Well it looks.. Not promising.

The kickstarter failed. They arent talking bout MP now.

I think FPSCR is too limited.

When you start a game, you just start from a map. You cant link maps right?

Would be awesome if they could add support with a tool like this etc:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253370/
PM
Emrys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2013 11:08 Edited at: 5th Dec 2013 11:45
Don't forgot FPSCR is in a very early Beta stage, MP and map linking have all been spoken about.

All this will come but, we just need to give it time, our job at the moment is to test, help the team out where we can and sculpt FPSCR to be all that it can be in the future.

PM
Steohl72
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2013 12:57
Thanks for the link Mike JezZ.

I really like the terrain tool in Axis Game Factory. But the quality of graphic and no support for own models makes it of no interest. But I think FPSCR can learn something from the terrain editor indeed.
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2013 20:59
I also think AGF requires a Unity license to sell what you make, and those do not come cheap I fear. One of the goals we had with Reloaded was to allow you to sell what you make without some insanely expensive yearly license or horrid revenue splitting agreement.

The current terrain editing features are what I would call 'a first stab' at some basic controls for raising and lowering your landscape, and populating it roughly with textures and vegetation. I certain expect to see a fine-grain approach sometime in 2014 when we can take greater control of terrain sculpting and more accurate texture and vegetation placement. Once the core elements are done, and Terrain Editing PLUS gets voted in by the community, then your wish will be granted! Terrain editing is one of the things I will need to do personally (I suspect) so it should be good

Hogging the awesome since 1999
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
different shapes of terrain brush would be nice, something that adds a not so circular level of hill, and maybe being able to rotate the shape of the brush aswell?, I seen this done somewhere before and it looked awesome when used to make ledges and natural stepped mountains or hills.

as for multiplayer I would like to see a story co op option more than a team on team pvp option but both would do just fine lol.

have fun stay safe

hood
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 13:44:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 13:44:15