Product Chat / Question about Reloaded

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2013 15:36
Hi so I saw the new FPS creator reloaded now the few things that made me not buy the other FPS creators is that they didn't have the option to switch from top-down view to the free camera view if you get me.

The top down view is good but its not great I want to place things more precisely which with the top-down view that I have seen I cant, Another thing is can you code in fps creator reloaded instead of using sliders or the options provided.

I am wanting to learn how to code but with this it looks like the options are bleak unless we can code stuff manually.

The overall product looks great but its just those few things that are holding me back.
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2013 20:24
You are not alone in your desire for a non-top-down perspective while editing. We have some plans for a first person editing experience, but I think what you (and others) would like to see an alternative perspective when in the IDE. I don't care for the four-windows approach (never have) but something more flexible is definitely called for. I am currently exploring options, including a Picture-In-Picture solution which can help guide the vertical placement of entities.

Hogging the awesome since 1999

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 12:57:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 12:57:38