Product Chat / FPS Creator Reloaded

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 17:11 Edited at: 10th Nov 2013 17:16
FPS Creator Reloaded!!!

It is not fair to the public for free (FPS Creator Reloaded beta)

Those who have not bought you get for free!!!!

is not fair!

is not fair!

is not fair!

is not fair!

I found in a search on google FPSR beta! is not fair!Receive one for free !!!
otrov77
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 18:00
i have just do that same search and did not find beta free for download!

Can you send a screenshot ?

Thanks
Green Gandalf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 18:03
Quote: "I found in a search on google FPSR beta! "

Where exactly? Sounds illegal to me. Everyone here has paid for it.

Powered by Free Banners
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 18:03
You can get any software for free... if you are a pirate. I am sure it was not a TGC link. Booooo to pirates!

FROGS!
lololodasodasd
Years of Service
User Offline
I just bought silver today and I agree i hate piraterrs
PM
lololodasodasd
Years of Service
User Offline
So sad
PM
bekli23
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 18:26 Edited at: 10th Nov 2013 18:49
It is not fair I bought ,others take it for free!

is not fair ,is not fair is not fair,is not fair

How much work has been submitted, it is not fair to be published for free

Please report website be deleted!! because it is illegal!
otrov77
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 19:21
this is just some forum... i dont see download link... and its a Russian forum...

http://fps-creator.3dn.ru/forum/93-551-5
otrov77
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 19:29
well i did some investigation and found out that this is just some forum about FPSC and FPSC R, they have their own social page on FPSCR

No pirate download of software... or i can not see it...
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 21:11
Yeah well I own a license for Adobe Creative Suite, Unity Pro, Cakewalk Sonar (and about 5K worth of sample based synths) which all together has cost me a small fortune. Every single one of those programs can be stolen in the time it takes to download them by anyone with basic knowledge of torrenting.

Is it fair? No. But if you are serious about what you do and you truly need the tools you purchase, having a legitimate license is the only way to go. The people out there stealing it are not going to be the ones making games, images, music, or anything that people buy. I'd bet my house that not one person who steals Reloaded does anything with it that makes them a penny.
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 21:20
Something I would HATE to see TGC do would be to do what a lot of music software companies have chosen to do....punish the legitimate users by making us go through elaborate registration processes (including friggin' USB dongles) just to use our software. That's when the pirates truly win because while they can install without ridiculous registration issues on as many machines as they want it makes legitimate users want to get a hacked version just so they can use what they have already paid to use.

So, while it's good to not like pirates, let's not get into anything that will make our experience worse. Because at the end of the day, pirates will still find a way and the only ones punished are the people who try to be honest.

People are going to steal things. One good thing about this forum is that we are pretty quick to spot a pirate and they will not get help here.
unbound
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2013 11:15 Edited at: 11th Nov 2013 11:18
I sort of agree with pirating as long as it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. ONLY with games and movies though AND only with companies with a ship-ton of cash.

There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
PM
Green Gandalf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2013 11:30
How can pirating music, games, films, etc, ever be "ABSOLUTELY necessary"?

Powered by Free Banners
Nutzlastbarde
Years of Service
User Offline
From my perspective USB Dongles are better than their reputation. If you use for example a dongle like iLok the user has the Advantage to install the Software on different machines legally, example configuration Workstation and Notebook, and you can use it by simply activating the dongle and plugging it into the USB device - for sure you cannot use all the machines simultaniously and.

for sure you should not loose the dongle (you would have to rebuy the dongle)

When you upgrade to a new System the Legalisation process of the Software is simple - install Software and dongle Driver.

I absolutely understand Software Engineering Companies protecting their Intellectual Properties with latest Technology.

But finally when there is a dongle pirates are coding dongle cracks so it is an epic neverending battle and a crazy Story.
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2013 19:18
See it's your last sentence that I am really talking about. Pirates will always find ways to crack any kind of encryption. With USB dongles they simply emulate the hardware in software. So who pays the price? The legitimate users by having to figure out how to use the dongle, not lose it, keep track of license numbers, validate software over the Internet (don't have a connection? you're screwed), and ultimately pay for the dongle and increased product costs (if the software companies didn't put so much into protecting their software, they could sell their products for less).

Anyway, I'm kind of derailing the conversation. Just don't think TGC or us users should get too carried away worrying about software theft beyond what they/we currently do. We should spend our energy on making great games with FPSC, distributing them, and furthering the brand. If someone sees a really cool game done in Reloaded, and want to try to do the same, they will find the way to get a legit license. It's just not that expensive when compared to the products I mentioned above.
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2013 20:53 Edited at: 11th Nov 2013 20:57
Please do not make statements which say you agree with and or encourage promoting any Pirated software in any way at these forums.

Do not provide public links here to any such downloadable illegal materials. You can email TGC direct with details or pass them to a moderator if you have proof of such as being the case.

I understand these forums are new but everyone old or new members alike are subject to the AUP and other rules written or not.

If you promote software piracy or partake in any display of or distribution of copyrighted materials at these forums or links to such off site then you leave yourself open to not being around here for very long.

You all know the rules and if not then read them please.

TGC are grateful for the very helpful way users have always kept a keen eye out for illegal software and brought that to the attention of TGC and all of us here in the past. Thank you for your helpful support in that way and we hope you will continue to do that. Just use a bit of common sense please when placing links and please do not directly encourage software piracy here or that will be just asking for problems for yourself as a member of these forums.

Thank you for your co-operation.

unbound,

You are on post approval for 7 days.

bekli23
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2013 19:02
Uman

Quote: "Uman "

Quote: "Leave an e-mail to contact you to give you proof

It is not correct, file is posted and TGC owner does nothing?

Take steps to be deleted that file"
unbound
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2013 07:13 Edited at: 15th Nov 2013 10:32
The only time I have ever pirated was for a game that I had already bought... Simcity 2013. I bought it and the servers were so bad at launch that I could not play it, I instead downloaded a patched offline version, even after I had bought the game. That's when I believe that pirating necessary, when a game that YOU bought can't run without the use of pirating, if you could even call it pirating.

And no, i'm not encouraging pirating, and I have never pirated apart from downloading simcity 2013, a game I had already bought for $80. If anyone is to jump to an insane conclusion that I pirated FPSC:R somehow, then look in the funding credits, i'm a gold pledger named Dylan Walsh.

Anyway, I don't agree with pirating, unless it is necessary, like the above statement. Maybe I should have defined what I think is "Absolutely necessary" before I posted my post above.

EDIT: I forgot it was a patch and not a game download so... I guess I've never actually pirated anything. Unless you call a 3rd party patch pirating but that would be pretty stupid.

There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 04:45:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 04:45:33