Product Chat / Is there a read me or simple instructions?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 16:06
I used FPS Creator years ago, so I have forgotten all the keyboard short cuts and interface tools. Most I can figure out, but is there a new set of instructions for FPS reloaded or do I just track down the old FPS manual?
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2013 00:15
In the latest update, Rick provided a few short cut keys in the initial message box which is a good start. I have been compiling a list, but I am in the process of re-assigning keys as Reloaded evolves so the old classic short cut keys may not apply. For example Entity Mode is now E, not N. Waypoint Mode is now P (for path), not W (as W is now used to scroll the map). I think the changes are good.

Hogging the awesome since 1999
shakyshawn8151
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2013 21:16
I have a list of tutorials on the forum titled FPS Creator reloaded tutorials or something like that, its a playlist of full tutorials and other things like custom texture adding and how to build caves and tunnels. im a little of from the date you posted this but maybe it can help

www.youtube.com/shakyshawn8151 <<- Check it, Exclusive Interviews with Lee and much much more!!
JONOVID of OZ
Years of Service
User Offline
still looking for a list of all the known keyboard commands.

Or the copy old FPS manual PDF needs to be re-posted with the New changes so far, like beta version 1 to version 2 or version? esc.. .

B creative & have Fun.
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2013 14:56
The upcoming update to the Reloaded FAQ will include the keyboard shortcuts.

"I find your lack of grammar disturbing..."

Check out the FPSC Reloaded FAQ!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 13:05:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 13:05:54